It doesn't have to make sense
Sephora.com, Inc.

it's amazing

I kept the right one out
And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy
To see me through all my sin
There were times in my life
When I was going insane
Trying to walk through... the pain!
When I lost my grip
And I hit the floor
I thought I could leave
But I couldn't get out the door
I was so sick and tired
Of livin' a lie
I was wishin' that I... would die!

ITS AMAZING
With the blink of an eye
You finally see the light
ITS AMAZING
That when the moment arrives
You know you'll be alright
Yea...Its amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer
For the desperate hearts tonight

That one last shots a permanent vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings
Lifes a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

You have to learn to crawl
Before you learn to walk
But I just couldn't listen
To all that rightous talk
I was out on the street
Tryin'a survive
Scratchen to stay alive

VERY HAPPY :)



Aerosmith "Amazing" song!

No comments:

Post a Comment